Dog protection is our passion. For our customers to adopt our dogs, they must meet certain requirements as outline on this page.
At special paws, we believe that you are ready to start life with a new member of your family. It is a huge commitment. Our aim is to connect our dogs to their new loving owners and to adopt our dogs, you will need certain requirements as you go through the adoption process.
- We have a number of dogs of different sizes, breeds and colors
- Browse through our website and see which dogs appeals to you(more information)
- Once you have decided on which dog you would like to have, you can contact us(link).
- You are also welcome to the shelter to have a feel of the personality of your desired dog. Take advantage of this moment and ask any questions that you may have.
- You can fill your adoption form manually at the shelter or online(link).
- Adoption fees will be required before you can go with your new family member.
- After this, collect your new dog along with the vaccination and microchip documentation.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Provide identification details to verify age
- Provide evidence of place of residence
Adoption fees for dogs and puppies is $100 and includes;
- First set of vaccination
- Microchip implantation and registration
- Collar and tags